1. You must not get married because of lust.
2. Infatuation (i.e love at first sight)
3. Just like the idea of marriage. (Its just like joining d army because you like the uniform. Nobody joins the army with promise that he won’t go to war)
4. The FEAR of remaining unmarried ( my friends are all married, my sisters are all maried etc )
5. Parental and societal pressure ( very few overcome these)
6. Because u want to escape being jilted ( if he/she won’t jilt me)
7. Getting married for money ( money does not guarantee a successful marriage at all )
8. Having pity ( feeling sorry for the man or woman )
9. Foolish expectations ( marrying an unbeliever and expecting her/him to change in the course of marriage, especially if they don’t change before you marry them )
10. Using marriage as an escape route ( i am tired of mummy and daddy )
11. Marrying beauty or physical appearance (it fades with time)
12. ACCIDENTAL pregnancy ( just because you become pregnant along the line doesn’t mean you have to bury your destiny there )
13. Tribal connection ( must marry someone from my town etc )
14. Marrying to satisfy your parents, sisters and brothers
15. Marrying to hurt your parents ( if they disagree u from marrying particular person, they might have seeing what u never see about him or her. you known they are older than you.
SO MARRY WHEN U FEEL ITS TIME FOR U TO MARRY WITHOUT HAVING ANY REGRET AFTER MARRIAGE
Abou Diaby is back training at Arsenal (Picture: Twitter)
Abou Diaby’s Arsenal career has been ruined by a whole of injuries, including a knee problem most recently – that has meant he hasn’t played for the last 12 months.
Arsene Wenger had insisted at the time he picked up the problem that the injury wasn’t too bad, but the weeks have turned into months, and any chance of Diaby fulfilling the potential he showed earlier in his career look bleak.
However, after spending the last few months in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and France trying out different rehabilitation places, he is now close to a return.
Abou Diaby is fit?! pic.twitter.com/Xl5SGbF3Ek
— Soccer Memes (@FBSoccerMemes) April 12, 2014
On Friday, Diaby was spotted by eagled-eyed supporters in the mix of players training at the Gunners’ London Colney training centre as he edges closer to a return.
The sight of Diaby coming…
View original post 25 more words
A dog was so faithful that the woman could leave her baby with it and go out to attend other matters. She always returned to find d child soundly asleep with d dog faithfully watching over him.
One day something tragic happened. The woman as usual left the baby in the “hands” of this faithful dog and went out shopping.
When she returned, she discovered rather a nastic scene, there was a total mess.
The baby’s cot was dismantled; his nappies and clothes torn to shreds with blood stains all over the bed room where she left the baby and the dog. shocked, the woman wailed as she began loking for the baby.
All of a sudden, she saw the faithful dog emerging from under the bed. It was discovered with blood and licking its mouth as it had just finished a delicious meal.
The woman went berserk and assumed that the dog had devoured her baby. wthout much thought she beat d dog with a iron to death.
But as she continued searching fr the “remains” of her child, she beheld another scene, close to the bed was the baby, who although lying bare on the floor, ws safe and under the bed the body of a big snake torn to pieces in what must have been a fierce battle between it and d snake, which was now dead.
Then reality dawned on the woman who now began to understand what took place in her absence. The dog fought to protect the baby from ravenous snake. It was too late for her now to make amends bcause in her impatience and anger, she had killed the faithful dog.
How often we have misjudged people and torn them to shreds with harsh words and deeds, paint them black before we have had time to evaluate the situation?
Its called SIN OF PRESUMPTION. presumings our ways without taking the trouble to find out exactly what the situation really is
Little patience can drastically reduce major life long mistakes.
Who are you misjudging right now?
Don’t think what you think others are thinking.
Take time to get the truth. And please and please do not b quick to conclude and pass ur judgement because the very wise cannot see all ends«««
There are many reasons to study chemistry, even you are not pursuing a carear in sciences
Our world is made up of matter, you are made up of matter, chemistry is everywhere in the world around you! its in the food you eat, clothes you whear, water you drink, medicine, agriculture…
Chemistry is sometimes called “Central Science” because it connets other sciences to each others such as Biology, Physics, Geology, Environmental science, even computer Science
Here are some of the best reasons to study Cemistry even if you are not pursuing a career in Sciences
* Chemistry helps you to understand the world around you. for instance why does leaves changes colour in the fall? how bread is made? what is soap made of and how does it clean and if your body is clean with the soap why does the towel get dirty? These are all the questions that can be answered by applying Chemistry.
* Chemistry can help you made decisiona. Will a product work as advertised or is it a scam? If you understand how chemistry works you will be able to seperate reasonable expectation from fiction.
* A basic understanding of chemistry helps you t read and understand labels
* Chemistry is at the heart of cooking. If you understand the chemical reactions involved in making baked food like bread, puf-puf rise or how the small quantity of seasoning you put in to your stew make it taste nice, then you will be a better cook.
* Knowlege of chemistry chemisstry can help keep you safe! You will know which household chemicals are dangerous to keep together or mix and which can be used safely
* Chemistry teaches useful skills. Because its a science, learning chemistry means learning how to be objective and how to reason and solve problems
* Helps you to understand current events, including News about petroleum, environment and technological advances
* Makes life’s little mysteries a less… mystrious. Chemistry explains how things works
* Chemistry opens up career options. There are many careers in chemistry but even if you are looking for a job in other field, the analytical skills you gained in chemistry will be helpfu
* Chemistry applies to Food industry, Retail sales, Transportation, Art, Homemaking… really any type of work y can name.
If finally decides to retire, arsenal fans will miss such a talented midfielder.
Abou Diaby is set for some decision this summer.
The Frenchman is recovering from a knee injury he suffered almost a year ago, but Diaby is now considering the possibility of quitting the game according to reports from France.
Arsenal’s lanky midfielder made a bright start to last season, winning praises in the 2-0 win at Anfield in September 2012, but he soon went down with another injury problem and on his return to action in March last year, Diaby was forced to return to the sidelines again.
Indeed, that appearance against Swansea remains the former Auxerre man’s last show in Arsenal colours to date and if rumours on French radio are anything to go, Diaby’s final days may come sooner.
The Frenchman, who has suffered a staggering 35 different injuries during his time at Arsenal, is expected to decide on whether he can continue to manage the demands of…
View original post 119 more words
The bragging rights tend to fall in to Arsenal’s hands more often than not in their North London rivalry with Tottenham. And their latest stunt awards them the last laugh yet again.
The Gunners’ and England forward Theo Walcott’s “2-0” gesture to the Spurs fans, as he was being stretchered from the field, has become somewhat of a cult. So much so that the official Arsenal merchandise stores are selling it as a t-shirt.
By Connor Boylan – @connor_boylan
Spurs fans – in typical North London derby fashion – subjected the winger to a torrent of abuse when the side’s met in the Premier League last month. But one thing that could certainly shut them up Walcott’s scoreboard reminder as he held up two fingers and a fist to the away crowd. Much to the annoyance of those travelling supporters.
The score remains, Walcott 2 Spurs 0.