1. You must not get married because of lust.
2. Infatuation (i.e love at first sight)
3. Just like the idea of marriage. (Its just like joining d army because you like the uniform. Nobody joins the army with promise that he won’t go to war)
4. The FEAR of remaining unmarried ( my friends are all married, my sisters are all maried etc )
5. Parental and societal pressure ( very few overcome these)
6. Because u want to escape being jilted ( if he/she won’t jilt me)
7. Getting married for money ( money does not guarantee a successful marriage at all )
8. Having pity ( feeling sorry for the man or woman )
9. Foolish expectations ( marrying an unbeliever and expecting her/him to change in the course of marriage, especially if they don’t change before you marry them )
10. Using marriage as an escape route ( i am tired of mummy and daddy )
11. Marrying beauty or physical appearance (it fades with time)
12. ACCIDENTAL pregnancy ( just because you become pregnant along the line doesn’t mean you have to bury your destiny there )
13. Tribal connection ( must marry someone from my town etc )
14. Marrying to satisfy your parents, sisters and brothers
15. Marrying to hurt your parents ( if they disagree u from marrying particular person, they might have seeing what u never see about him or her. you known they are older than you.
SO MARRY WHEN U FEEL ITS TIME FOR U TO MARRY WITHOUT HAVING ANY REGRET AFTER MARRIAGE